Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Great Job CNN


Not often will I commend a member of the old school media, however I have to say that CNN's has clearly stood above the rest in terms of election coverage. I have always loved the Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer, but they offer impeccable coverage. On TV they have people analyzing everything, in a surprisingly non-bias manner. Online they offer coverage of every campaign headquarters. I looked through others and no one offered coverage like this. Also the video quality was amazing for online video. 

Politico.com pulls a close second with James Kotecki (of Playbook TV) streaming live from New Hampshire, and a poll widget that updated automatically. But with out having live coverage in other areas viewers need to tune in some place else.  

I hope this amazing coverage continues through to election day. Maybe if CNN does their BLOG PARTY in DC again for the election I will be there!!! 

No comments: